Most People Spend Their Lives Earning A Living Rather Than Designing Their Lives.
I am a busy Happy entrepreneur, wife, blogger, author, energy healer, trainer and adventure travel leader. I play a lot of roles. I’ll bet you do, too. I am often asked, “How do you get it all done? Where did you get all the energies? Where did you get the time?”
Two Words: Designing Life / Life Plan
Sadly, I have met very few people who have a plan for their life. Most are passive spectators, watching their lives unfold, one day at a time. They are reactive rather than proactive. They may plan their careers, their wedding reception, the renovation of a new home, or even a vacation. But it never occurs to them to plan their life.
Why do you need a life plan or designing your life? Three reasons:
- It will give you CLARITY about where your life is headed.
- It will keep you in BALANCE when things get crazy.
- It will give you PEACE of mind, knowing you are addressing those aspects of your life that matter most.
My greatest earnings of being an entrepreneur which i started out at the age of 22 was earning the opportunity to RE-DESIGN my life the way i want it.
By designing my life, i learnt about those aspect of my life that REALLY matters to me. Its never the money. Never was! But money is the by-product of freedom. It is my FREEDOM. My freedom of speech, freedom of choice, freedom to ADVENTURE. Life is an adventure ;an experiential transformation. Life is a Connection to oneself ; to our Universe, to all Beings.
If you are connected to this article, the TIME has come for you to DESIGN your life now.
Activity to start designing your life:
- Awareness: Feel and ask yourself what matters to you NOW?
To know more about our unique meetup group on “Mastery Self”, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In our “Mastery Self” meetup group, we will share with you
- A visualization exercise that will give you enormous clarity on what matters most.
- A five-step program for identifying where you are NOW, and how to get from here to where you want to be.
- A monthly process for keeping your life on-plan and moving in the direction of your highest priorities.
Top 5 Regrets people have on their deathbed
- I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
- I wish I didn’t need to work so hard.
- I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings
- I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
- I wish that I had let myself be happier.
Imagine if you are now designing your life, you would not have those regrets listed above. Because you have deep awareness of what you want yourself to be and will be TAKING ACTIONS towards them.
2 thoughts on “Designing Life / Life Plan”
success follows failure http://wp.me/2cPNL
Indeed it is. Thanks for reading my blog. 🙂