Hello Goal Setters,
Its my pleasures to facilitate our February self-connective session. I would like to highlight the following important discussion we had in the class. They are
- Self-Confidence – Self-Confidence is the key to attracting the life you want.
- (Limiting) Fear
Self confidence is really a feeling or belief in your powers and abilities. Your perception of yourself has an enormous impact on how others perceive you. Perception is reality — the more self confidence you have, the more likely it is you’ll succeed. To gain self- confidence, do self-confidence exercise to challenge yourself to take a risk to confront a situation you’ve been avoiding. For example, if you have been avoiding social situations because you tend to be awkward and shy, challenge yourself to attend one event and meet one person. Be sure to include your own observations of your progress. If you deal with a stressful event in a positive or successful way, write it down.
Fear! We always have it. Fact is, there is always somebody somewhere who is afraid of something at any given point in time. Sometimes our fears could serve as a natural way of protecting us from hidden or unseen dangers even as the world we live in continues to grow more and more dangerous and the things and people we are afraid of continues to multiply but if the truth must be told, sometimes our fears are completely baseless or unfounded.
Here are a few time-tested approaches you can take to master your fears so that they do not seem larger than what they really are:
- Did anyone say Change is the ONLY CONSTANT? Acceptance of change as the way of life.
- Dissolve fear with knowledge. If fear of the unknown is a shadow, then knowledge is the light that illuminates it. Rather than taking your fears at face value and believing in them, verify whether they are truly justified.
- Trusting yourself (instincts) – You have what it takes! Believe it or not, all of us already have what it takes to handle most, if not all, life situations that come our way. But often fears as well as ignorance and self-limiting thoughts get in our way and prevent our innate abilities from showing through.
- Take the First Step: Muster enough courage to take the first step. Be willing to stretch your comfort zone, realizing that is how we grow. When you are feeling discomfort in a situation, you know you are growing. It is the process that is more important than the ultimate destination.
Self-Importance (Self Love)
Many of us interprets Self-importance with Ego or an inflated feeling of pride in your superiority to others. I would like to share another perspective of this word. Self-important is also link with Self-Love. Only if you feel that you are important, then you can feel the importance of others. You must have know how to love yourself before you can love others, otherwise one would experience “sacrificial love” which in my opinion doesn’t exists. Giving and Receiving is the cycle of continuing energy. Only when you have something then you can give It.
Desire is an emotion. It is a sense of longing for a person or object or hoping for an outcome. Desire can be positive or negative depending on its roots. We have definitely shared more in the class and some sharing are meant to be private so i will not elaborate more here.
This planet requires an abundance of love, especially unconditional love, to heal and restore the beauty contained in every moment. Love is the only Way to create the Balance Energy in our Universe. Love is a chemical state of mind that’s part of our genes and influenced by our upbringing. That’s why we, Human are make up of Love. We need to be a complete Being by orbiting in love.
Ok, that’s it. We will continue to explore below topic in our next class on March 7th at 4pm.
- Enlightened Relationships
Take a look at this video on : How to Know What Love Feels Like…