Its the time of the year ….. whether is out of curiosity just to check our year’s luck or detailed analysis of our Bazi so that we know we will be “there” when great opportunity arises or take a step back, pause think and reflect when our elemental energies clashes with the year, the month, the day and even the hour., this is the time of the year to do this investigation and analysis.
Background of Investigation: This analysis is done by Geomancy and using a combination of Chinese Astrology/Horoscope (Zi Wei Dou Shu) with Ba Zi Analysis.
Passionately Sharing, Katherine Goh
Great General Yang Xian is the Tai Sui or Grand Duke of Sheep/Goat year 2015.
A brief history of the great General Yang Xian (杨仙).
Zodiac : Goat
Conflict with Goat
Clashes with Cow
Causing hurt with Cow, Dog
Incompatible with Rat
Damaging with Dog
Yi Wei “Tai sui” was born during the Song Dynasty at Zi Qi (淄齐), Shandong. His name was Yang Xian (杨仙).
Yang Xian, when young had an interest in divine studies and viewed fame and status of the materialistic world as superficial. He led a hermit life style and liked to travel across mountains. Yang Xian was able to assimilate with wild animals such as the leopards and tigers and played along with them while at the mountains as though they were birds and chickens. In the state of Ying Zhou (郢州) ，Hebei, someone by the name of Zhu Si Hu was in admiration of Yang Xian and invited him to stay with him. Yang Xian stayed there for a few years.
Yang Xian had the ability to predict things accurately and his words were always short and precise.
One day, Yang Xian said after drinking wine that he was going to leave the world and so he died without suffering from any pain or sickness. When Zhu Si Hu returned home, he went to the mountain to open up Yang Xian’s grave but found that the body was not inside. He later constructed a monument by the side of the grave in memory of him.
Which Animal Signs are in Conflict with 2015 Grand Duke?
Year 2015 is the year of the yin wood earth Goat/Sheep year. People who are born in the following animal signs are in conflict with Tai-Sui – Goat/Sheep, Ox/Cow, Rat and Dog. To avoid offending the Tai Sui, people do “An Tai Sui Ritual” (Pacifying Tai Sui Ritual) on every 1st and 15th day of Chinese Lunar Calendar. It is believed that improvement of health, luck, wealth, prosperity, family safety and helpful mentors supports will be granted.
Unlike conventional thinking, conflicting with Annual Year Tai Sui is not as bad as one may think. It merely means “CHANGES” or “MOTIONS” in your life. Collision with the Year Tai Sui generally refers to your birth year at the opposite end 地支六冲 something like North Pole vs South Pole. In advanced calculations, the roots of a person’s bazi day, month and time of birth are used to explore further about the events that is going to unfold for that year.
Changes in emotion reflects relationships in your life. It can be marriage e.g. getting marry or breakup or divorce good or bad depends on your Bazi Birth Configuration.
This is quite easy to understand it can mean getting a nice promotion or got fired, again depends on your Bazi Profile. That makes having your Bazi Reading so important.
This may mean relocation or even migration.
The good news will be buying a new investment property and the bad news may mean that you are selling the property at a lost or even going bankrupt.
Your health may take a bad turn and you have to be mindful of accidents or injuries.
All in all no matter what changes, it is wise to keep your head low and keep a “cool” attitude when dealing with these changes
1) Since this is a year of “motion” 变动 for you, instead of discouraging it, encourage it ! Be Active! Take for instance go for a well deserved holidays with your loved ones, find something that is personal to you or your family and celebrate with your friends and relatives e.g. birthday if other joyful celebrations (marriage) are not possible. In Chinese classical wisdom there is this principle call 一喜挡三灾
2)Choose to get involve and attend jubilant celebrations as many as possible. You can rub some positive energies from people who are happy.
3) Avoid attending sad sad ceremonies if you can help it.
4) Since this is a year of Changes for you, try to make objective decisions based on logical reasons and not emotions. If you really wanted to make a major decision such as investment, career switch, start your business consider having a 2nd opinion (that are not in conflict with tai sui).
5) Wearing of personal talisman that improves your luck, this is the general guideline for respective Chinese astrology signs, however my advice is to consider checking with your bazi before going ahead. These are the compatible combo that act as partners to uplift your luck in dire times. I have also separated those born in the first half of the year from February to July and those born in the 2nd half from August to January. What i am trying to do here is based on my “best guess” of your favourable element using season as the parameter in the absence of Bazi Reading.
For those who are born in the first half of the year try to use gold or silver or white gold or steel as the substance choice. As for those born in the 2nd half use jade as the preferred material. If you feel there are improvements in your life kindly contribute some money to a Charity organisation of your choice.
6) If things are really not going your way, you may wish to do up your home feng shui or office feng shui. Sometimes it may be you make some wrong choices with your home placement and others and not because of Tai Sui. There are so many variables that influence one’s life and it is really impossible to cover all angles!
7) Do Charity work. For example provide financial aid to those needy that cannot afford funeral expenses.
8) Do a thorough health check on your body before the year commences i.e. 2nd half of January 2015. Send your car for check-up too to prevent accidents.
9) Donate blood
10) Look into Year 2015 feng shui for your house